Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Days 231 - 235 - Still Kickin'

I would have preferred to have written every day. After all, this is what I had committed to, but with recent events and an overwhelming workload and travel, it's become increasingly difficult to find the time and energy to create new content on a daily basis. I think anyone would agree that I had a great run, writing for over 200 consecutive days including holidays.

I intend to finish the 365 days, but I won't be writing every day anymore (as you can tell.) I will hopefully find useful or interesting tidbits to share with you from time to time and I will bring them to you right here.

The truth is my priorities are shifting. With the recent tragedy my family suffered, I find myself more cognizant of what really matters. As much as I love writing this blog, it's not my number one priority. My priorities are God and family. Everything else is a distant third. I hope that I will soon be able to re-balance my life and write every day, but if not, it matters to me that you, dear reader, understand that I am not ignoring my commitment, I am simply realigning things.

God bless you. Make it your best day yet.

- Adolfo

No comments:

Post a Comment