Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day # 105 - You'll meet yourself there

It's funny how God will give you exactly what you expect. He won't always give you what you want, because what you want and what you expect are not always the same thing.

Think about it: If someone says, "I want to be a millionaire, but I know I'm going to lose my job, go broke, and end up on food stamps." Which is more likely to happen?

If someone says, "I want to be a millionaire, and I know doors are opening up to make that happen," they're more likely to achieve their seven-figure dream.

Why? Because you will meet yourself at your expectations. If you expect good things to happen, they will. If you expect disaster, make sure your insurance is paid up. Donald Trump said, "If you're going to be thinking anyway, you may as well Think BIG." And he knows all about the power of thinking big. How else could someone with that hair be that successful?

Change your thinking today. Cancel the bad, negative, self-defeating thoughts. Don't just wish for good things, expect them. And remember, this is like exercise; you won't lose 20 pounds in ten days of going to the Y, so don't be disappointed if it takes a while before the rewards show up. Persevere and continue to expect the best. Know that you must work hard and keep your chin up. Quit the gossip and negative self-talk, and the rewards will be yours and they will be plenty.

Lessons:

- You will meet yourself at your expectations. The greater your expectations, the greater your accomplishments will be. Don't be afraid to think big. It works for the Donald and it can work for you.

- Eliminate the negative: negative talk, negative thoughts, negative expectations. Get rid of them because they are a cancer on your future and an obstacle between you and your better self.

Declarations:

- Day by day in every way, I am getting better and better.

- I expect great things and my life and I will get them.

Keep the faith. God bless you. Make it your best day yet.

-Adolfo

Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Follow A Year Without News

No comments:

Post a Comment