Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day # 56 - Inventory Day

I am 39 years old today. Time to take inventory:

Fortune and Fame? No.
Ferrari? No.
Vacation Homes in Aspen or the South of France? Negatory.
All The Happiness in the World? YES.

A wife who loves me. Four healthy children. I would have to be an ungrateful soul to expect more from life. I do, however, expect more from myself. Why? Because I know I am capable of more. Wasting ability is a sin. I will sin no more. (That one, at least. There are a few others that won't be eradicated so easily.)

Today's Lessons:

- Don't dwell in the past. Learn from it. All that will ever happen, will happen in the now!
- Count your blessings.

Declarations:

- Day by day in every way I am getting better and better.
- I declare today to be a National Holiday! Take the rest of the day off.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I am touched. I love you all.

Make it your best day yet, I know I will. God bless you.

- Adolfo


Start building your Success Library!
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Follow A Year Without News

No comments:

Post a Comment