Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day # 62 - Present tense believing

"I will" means nothing. "I plan to" means less. "Goal" is a mushy word, too, don't you think? "I am," or "I have" are a lot stronger. "Promise" is stronger than "Goal."

It's important to have positive expectations. It's more important to believe that the positive things you want are already happening. The future is an abstraction. Nothing ever happens in the future. Everything happens now. The future never arrives no matter how much we plan or hope for it. Like Orphan Annie said about tomorrow: "You're only a day away," But it's always a day away.

This is something incredible and simple. For 61 days I have been declaring what I am going to do, what I am going to be, when I should have been declaring and believing all along that these things have already come to pass. These things already are. I am not going to become great, I am great. I am not going to get over my habits, I am over my habits. I am already successful, I am already happy, I am healed and I am prospering in every sense of the word.

Don't believe the good things are coming, believe they have already arrived. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Today's Lessons:

- See yourself as you want to be, and believe you are looking at the present, not some distant future. Repeat constantly.
- Accept it as reality and it will become so, see it as a dream and it will remain so.

Today's Declarations:

- Day by day in every way I am getting better and better.
- I am the person I have always dreamt of being.
- I am successful, I am happy, I am a complete person.

Start believing you're already there and you'll be there before you know it. It's taking positive thinking to the next level. Make it happen, oh, never mind. It already has!

Make it your best day yet. God bless you.

- Adolfo

Start building your Success Library!
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Follow A Year Without News

No comments:

Post a Comment