Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day # 61 - Keep on keeping on

It's late. I usually write in the morning, about 5 or six. It's been a long day and I would rather be reading a book or even sleeping. But I committed to writing every day and I plan to, even if it's just to keep from breaking a promise. Habits are important and this entire exercise is about habits. It's about breaking the bad ones and forming good ones. Writing is a good one, so I press on toward the goal.

It's important to remember that while it's not good to do things just for the sake of doing things, it's even more important not to put things off just because you're a little tired or uninspired. I am writing what comes to mind right now, but there is a lesson in all of this.

Today's Lessons:

- Honor your commitments.
- Action does not always equal progress.
- I've said it before: Do It!

Today's Declarations:

- Day by day in every way I am getting better and better.
- I am a person who honors my commitments.

Not much to share today, but already working on tomorrow's post (in my head.) See you in a few hours.

Make it your best day yet. God bless you.

- Adolfo

Start building your Success Library!
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Follow A Year Without News

No comments:

Post a Comment