Friday, December 17, 2010

Day # 204 - Bad Dream

I had an incredibly disturbing nightmare last night. I dreamt I was surrounded by people possessed by demons. It may have been congress, who knows? It was enough that when I awoke, I immediately started to pray. It helped quite a bit. I find that when I can't focus on praying, I repeat The Lord's Prayer (Our Father...) and it brings me the same peace.

They say dreams have meanings. I happen to agree with that. I don't believe they tell us the future or any such thing, but I believe they are our subconscious mind's way of venting... or something.

The great thing about bad dreams is the same as what's great about our good dreams: we decide whether they will come true or not. We decide what we will pursue, or attract, and what we will ignore.

Are you pursuing your dreams... or are they pursuing you?

- Adolfo

No comments:

Post a Comment