Friday, December 31, 2010

Day # 217 - Out with the Auld

The year 2010 is about to end... Less than six hours to go. I resolve to not make any resolutions. It's so cliche, after all, everyone makes them and no one keeps them. So, I will be honest with myself. No New Year's Resolutions.

I will, however, promise myself to keep doing all the good things I've been doing, to stop my bad habits, and to lose more weight. I will not start smoking. I will not go out at night carousing, drinking, and hanging around with loose women. I will not gamble away the mortgage.

Come to think of it, I don't do these things now.

Okay, so I do have a resolution: I resolve to be a little less boring.

Have a great night. Don't drink and drive. Make 2011 your best year yet.

God bless you,

Adolfo

No comments:

Post a Comment